I am always willing to consider Gallery, Agent and Publisher artist representation in England, the UK, Internationally and Worldwide, on either an exclusive or non-exclusive basis for selected artwork, for which serious inquiries are always welcome. I also welcome inquiries from Stores, Traders, Interior Designers, Exhibitors, Corporate Offices and Commercial Establishments dealing in fine art original oil paintings, pastels, Ltd Edition Prints and Prints. Please Contact me with your requirements.
I presently only self-publish Open Edition giclée Prints of certain original artwork.
I am also interested in being represented by a suitable Publisher to handle reproduction and distribution rights for selected artwork on a Ltd or Open Edition basis. Please Contact me if you are an interested Publisher, or if you know of one who may be interested.
I am presently represented by the following publishers (listed in alphabetical order), each of which hold a number of images and supply to the trade only:
- Bentley Global Arts Group. Contact via e mail at email@example.com or tel. USA 512.467.9400
- Project Framing, 1 Project House, 112 Power Road, Chiswick, London W4 5PY. Contact Russell Bremner on tel. 020 8747 3111 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosensteil’s, Felix Rosensteil’s Widow & Son Ltd, 33-35, Markham Street, Chelsea Green, London SW3 3NR. Contact David Roe on tel. 0)20 7352 3551 or via email at email@example.com
- Selected Artworks. Contact via e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. Italy +39 025466917
A range of Other Merchandise are available.
In addition, I am interested in being represented by additional licensees to reproduce my artwork on their products, or a licensing company or agent to handle the licensing of all my artwork to Licensees. Please Contact me if you are an interested licensee, licensing company or agent, or if you know of one who may be interested.
Also, I am presently represented by the following ‘high street’ Galleries in the UK and abroad (listed in alphabetical order), each of which hold a number of original artworks and / or gicleé Prints and have access to many more, all for sale at uniform prices:
- Art of Framing, 31 Pillory Street, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 5BQ. Contact Mark on tel. 01270 611188 or e mail email@example.com
- Jackson & Young, 1 Queens Walk, Barnstaple, Devon EX32 7DA. Contact Corinne or Sarah on tel. 01271 314488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kingston Fine Art, 1 Therm Road, Cleveland Street, Hull, East Yorkshire HU8 7BF. Contact Allen on 07985203613 or email email@example.com
- Picture This Gallery, 3A Dragwell, Kegworth, Derby, Derbyshire DE74 2EL. Contact Geoff or Carol on tel. 01509 550550 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Elements Gallery, 172 North Hemlock, Cannon Beach, Oregon 97110. Contact Stephanie on tel. toll 1-866-871-0220 or 503-436-0220 or e mail: email@example.com
- Windsor Framing and Art, Unit 3, The Parade, 67 Dedworth Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5AZ. Contact Ron on 01753 840107 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Several ‘virtual’ galleries throughout the UK and internationally also represent me and offer a widely varying selection of my artwork for sale, though they don’t hold a physical stock, as do the above ‘high street’ galleries.
Representation with other galleries is also presently under discussion.
“The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance…” – Aristotle