Charities and Support for Charitable Causes
Each year I try to do something to support a worthy charitable cause, especially those related to children and health issues:
- 2020: ROYAL BERKSHIRE HOSPITAL – I will participate in an exhibition with proceeds going to an NHS charity. (Upcoming in November, details to follow…)
- 2020: HEART RESEARCH UK, THE ANONYMOUR HEART PROJECT – I have donated 3 x A5 original water colour paintings for a charity auction to be conducted on eBay from 6 to 15 November. Visit their website to register interest in bidding and support a very worth cause. I’d love you to bid on mine!
- 2020: CREATING BETTER FUTURES – I donated 4 signed prints for a charity auction in aid of children in Zimbabwe. (Upcoming, details to follow…)
- 2020: ART OF CARING – I participated in an exhibition in St Georges Hospital, London in aid of their NHS charity.
- 2019: ROYAL BERKSHIRE HOSPITAL – I held a large solo exhibition and raised £540 for their NHS charity.
- 2019 – 2020: I have created and donated 4 original oil 6″ x 6″ oil paintings that have sold in aid of The Prince’s Trust via CONTEMPORARY ART FAIRS and the 5th will be available for sale for just £45 at 6pm on 2 October 2020 at the SURREY CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR Please excuse my messy easel and the photo. I’ll scan it in a week or so when it’s touch dry…
Cocktail Bar – Prince’s Trust Charity Painting – Surrey Contemporary Art Fair October 2020
- 2013 – 2018: I have created and donated 5 original small oil paintings that have sold in aid of several Taiwan based charities via Art Revolution Taipei: DOWN SYNDROME FOUNDATION, SUNSHINE SOCIAL WELFARE FOUNDATION, CHRISTIAN MENNONITE SOCIAL WELFARE FOUNDATION and FUND FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
- 2014: I donated a 91cm x 61cm original oil painting ‘DANCER AT PEACE‘ for a children’s hospice charity auction which raised £1,000.
As an ongoing commitment my partner funds the education of a child in Sudan and has participated in several local 5km charity runs. I will join in the next one as I couldn’t earlier due to a torn Achilles tendon.
I am always willing to consider supporting Charities and Support for Charitable Causes. CONTACT me to discuss the details.