Legal Information, Obligations and Requirements
Website access and use:
The artist Richard Young, hereinafter known as R Young Art, maintains this Site for the information, education, communication and entertainment of all visitors. Please feel free to browse the Site, however all material contained herein is proprietary. You may not download, distribute, modify, transmit, hyper-link, reuse, re-post, or use the content of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without R Young Art’s prior written permission. Your access to and use of this Site is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification:
- The Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and R Young Art are superseded and of no force or effect.
- You have the capacity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are a company or other entity, you have the authority to bind such company or entity.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Site without the written permission of R Young Art. R Young Art neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with R Young Art.
- While R Young Art makes all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this Site, R Young Art makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. R Young Art assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site.
- Your use of and browsing in this Site are at your risk. Neither R Young Art nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. R YOUNG ART ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT OR IMAGES FROM THE SITE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- This Site is intended to assist the reader with information about our services. R Young Art is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials, information, or recommendations provided on this Site, nor for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained on this Site or a hyper-linked site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by R Young Art for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, R Young Art is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, R Young Art. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of R Young Art and others. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of R Young Art or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on this Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that R Young Art will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- R Young Art has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
- Although R Young Art may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions and the like on this Site, R Young Art is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. R Young Art will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing R Young Art to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- R Young Art may at any time revise these Legal Information Obligations and Requirements Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.